The Garnishee Packet
With each Garnishment, the garnishee (employer) should receive a number of documents. These documents can often appear confusing as they are often have a number of identical pages and a significant amount of text.
- Page 1: Address and Postage page.
- The first page of the Garnishment Packet simply provides the mailing address of the garnishee and the postage for the certified mailing. This page can be discarded. (Link to Pg1)
- Page 2: Coversheet.
- Page 3: Garnishee Instructions.
- Page 4: How To Fill Out Disclosure Form.
- Page 5: Periodic Garnishments Summary.
- Page 6: Garnishee Calculation Sheet.
- Page 7-8: Writ of Garnishment.
- Page 9-12: Garnishee Disclosure.
- Page 13-16: Final Statement.