The latest news and thoughts from the collections industry.
- What You Must Consider if You're Going to Be an Innovator in the ARM Industry
- Groups Seek "Correction" of FCC Decision on TCPA Exemptions for Certain Informational Calls to Residences
- Debt Collection Fintech InDebted Completes Acquisition to Enter U.S. Market & Announces Key Executive Hires
- Calling Balls and Strike on the Debt Collection Rule
- Coast Receives 2021 Top Workplaces USA Recognition
- Can We Say Goodbye to Six-Figure Emotional Distress Jury Awards? The Future of Actual Damages Awards in Light of the Seventh Circuit’s Standing Decisions
- Federal Student Loan Forgiveness Might Be Needed, But How About Solving the Underlying Problem?
- 4 Lessons From the CFPB's Supervisory Highlights Covid-19 Edition
- CFPB Acting Director Highlights Complaint Response in Message to Consumer Education
- At Least One Carrier Now Expressly Prohibits Debt Collection Text Campaigns