The latest news and thoughts from the collections industry.
- CFPB Supervisory Highlights Special Edition Looks at “Junk Fees” Charged in Connection With Deposits, Auto Servicing, Mortgage Servicing, Payday and Small-Dollar Lending, and Student Loan Servicing
- FCC Considering New Requirements for Blocking Text Messages and New Limits on Text Message Senders
- Second Circuit Affirms Judgment in Favor of Law Firm in Meaningful-Attorney-Involvement FDCPA Class Action
- RMAI Expands National Certification Program to Include Commercial Debt
- $167 Million Restitution and Penalty Award Ordered In CFPB V. Cashcall, Inc. Et Al.
- The Impact of CFPB/NLRB Info-Sharing on ARM Industry Employment Practices
- 6th Cir. Holds FDCPA SOL Triggered on Date of Last Violation, Not Date Faulty Collection Action Was Filed
- CFPB Issues Analysis on Consumers of Buy Now, Pay Later Products
- Clark Hill Adds Ari Derman to Banking and Financial Services Practice
- New Wyoming Bill Requires Licensure for Debt-Buyers