The latest news and thoughts from the collections industry.
- The TransUnion Decision: A Blessing or a Curse for the ARM Industry?
- Spring Oaks Hires Tracy Wildman as Senior Business Analyst
- Hunstein Stay Denied!: Court Refuses to Stay Hunstein Case Pending En Banc Determination–Withholding of Mandate Immaterial
- Think Differently: How (and why) You Should Integrate Debt Sales into your Strategy
- CA DFPI: Debt Collector License Application Due by Dec. 31, 2021
- What If You're Not As Automated As You Think You Are?
- Financial Recovery Services Donates $5,000 to Courage Kenny Foundation
- 8th Cir. Confirms Various Loss Mit and Foreclosure Communications Not Subject to FDCPA
- National Debt Holdings Donates to Support Surfside Fund for Those Impacted by the Surfside, FL Tragedy
- California DFPI Announces Inaugural Debt Collection Advisory Committee Meeting